Technology Transfer University (TTU)
Technology Transfer University (TTU) is a unique opportunity to learn more about technology transfer from NIH's TT experts.
TTU is a free, one day per week course that runs for seven weeks every Spring.
Expert instructors from the National Institutes for Health (NIH) cover topics such as:
- Basic principles of intellectual property law
- Technology transfer-specific laws
- Technology transfer agreements (including a section on CRADAs)
- Human subject considerations in T2 agreements
- Patenting processes and licenses, software, contract and grant-related issues
- Technology transfer marketing
- Customer service & negotiation techniques
Who Should Join TTU
TTU is open to NIH employees that are:
- New to NIH intramural technology transfer and want to learn more about the field
- Technology transfer professionals looking to expand their knowledge in key areas
- Working in another field at NIH and considering technology transfer as a career
Location and Registration
TTU is available in-person at NCI's Shady Grove campus and online via Zoom.
To learn more and register for Spring 2024, please send an email to Nikki Guyton, PhD at email@example.com.