Register for the 2023 Technology Showcase on September 6th
Registration is open for the 2023 Technology Showcase, the annual event highlighting how potential industry partners can work with the NCI and Frederick National Laboratory (FNL). You can choose to attend either in-person at the Frederick National Laboratory or online.
- Free hybrid event.
- Features NCI and FNL inventors highlighting technologies for commercialization and/or collaboration.
- Showcases NCI and FNL programmatic leaders sharing opportunities to collaborate.
- Explains partnering with the NCI and the FNL including the company perspective.
- Includes panel sessions featuring collaboration success stories and topics relevant to commercializing biomedical technology.
- Features a Poster Session and Lightning Pitches that highlight NIH technologies for co-development and/or licensing - presented by the NCI Technology Transfer Ambassadors Program.
- Who should attend? Great opportunity for companies, investors, entrepreneurs, technology scouts looking for technologies to commercialize and all biotech stakeholders.
- The event will conclude with an independently sponsored networking event nearby (no resources of the Department of Health and Human Services are involved).
Time and location:
Wednesday, September 6, 2023
10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Attend in person or online:
FNL Advanced Technology Research Facility
8560 Progress Drive
Frederick, MD 21702
Thomas Misteli, Ph.D.
Center for Cancer Research
National Cancer Institute
Friday, May 26, 2023