2017 Technology Showcase
June 7, 2017 | 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Frederick National Laboratory Advanced Technology Research Facility Frederick, MD
- Free, half-day event
- Features NCI and FNL researchers who will highlight technologies available for licensing and collaboration
- Learn about technologies primed for commercialization and/or collaboration; great opportunity for biotech stakeholders and companies of all sizes including start-ups.
- Showcases how to partner with the NCI and the FNL including the company perspective.
- Poster Session highlighting additional NIH technologies available for licensing and collaborative development - presented by the NCI Technology Transfer Ambassadors Program.
- In-person networking opportunities.
- The Technology Showcase will conclude with an independently sponsored networking event nearby without involving any resources of the Department of Health and Human Services.
Detailed Event Schedule
|12:30 - 1:00 p.m.||
|1:00 - 1:15 p.m.||
Welcome and Introduction
Moderator: Andrew Quong, Ph.D., Director, Strategic Scientific Initiatives & Partnerships, FNLCR
|1:15 - 2:00 p.m.||
Moderator: Ron Kaese, Director, Federal Programs, Maryland Technology Development Corporation (TEDCO)
|2:00 - 3:15 p.m.||
Technology Presentations, Session 1
Moderator: Michael Salgaller, Ph.D., Invention Development and Marketing Unit Lead, NCI TTC
|3:15 - 3:30 p.m.||
|3:30 - 4:45 p.m.||
Technology Presentations, Session 2
Moderator: Kathie Brady, FITCI
|4:45 - 5:00 p.m.||
Darryl Sampey, Ph.D., President & CEO, BioFactura (Frederick, MD)
|5:00 - 6:00 p.m.||
Networking and Poster Session
|5:00 - 7:00 p.m.||
Frederick BioBeers Meet Up
Independently sponsored networking event nearby without involving any resources of the Department of Health and Human Services.