A hybrid event on September 7, 2022 - Register today!
IN-PERSON LOCATION, EVENT TIME:
Frederick National Laboratory
Advanced Technology Research Facility (ATRF)
TIME: Noon - 5:00 pm ET (times approximate)
- Free, half-day in-person and online event.
- Hear from inventors from the National Cancer Institute and the Frederick National Laboratory about opportunities to collaborate.
- Learn about technologies primed for commercialization and/or collaboration; great opportunity for biotech stakeholders and companies of all sizes, including start-ups.
- Attend panel sessions focused on technology commercialization.
- Lightning Pitch followed by Poster Session highlighting additional NIH technologies available for licensing and collaborative development - presented by the NCI Technology Transfer Ambassadors Program.
- In-person networking and online engagement opportunities.
- The Technology Showcase will conclude with an independently sponsored networking event nearby without involving any resources of the Department of Health and Human Services.
Unsure if you want to attend in-person or online? That's okay. Register today and reserve the afternoon of September 7th on your calendar.