You are here


The Co-Development Process

How you can find technologies for licensing or co-development with NIH

  • Subscribe to the TTC GovDelivery Listserv to receive alerts of new technologies as soon as they become public;
  • Search or browse NIH Technologies available for licensing and co-development
  • Search the website of the NIH Intramural Research Program for active research projects and/or researchers;
  • Search all NIH-related funding for research projects on NIH RePORTER;
  • Contact TTC's Invention Development and Marketing Unit* to discuss individual research or licensing needs
  • The IDMU can discuss the research area and help you find appropriate NIH researchers you can work with;
  • The IDMU can direct you to the appropriate Technology Transfer Manager (TTM) based on the project of interest;
  • The TTM can set up a meeting with the NIH researcher and execute a Confidential Disclosure Agreement, if needed;
  • Following discussions, the TTM can negotiate and execute co-development or licensing agreements resulting from the discussions.

* For marketing requests only, there is no administrative support from this email

Saturday, June 15, 2019